PhD in Medicine,
professor, head of the department of physical rehabilitation, sports medicine and valeology of the Dnipro State Medical University,
guarantor of the educational and scientific program "Physical therapy,
occupational therapy" for the training of doctors of philosophy in specialty 227 "Physical therapy, occupational therapy"
In 2004, he graduated from the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, since 2007 he worked as an assistant, and since 2012 he heads the department of physical rehabilitation, sports medicine and valeology.
In 2010, O.B. Nekhanevych successfully defended his candidate's thesis on the topic "Medical control of female athletes engaged in weightlifting and taekwondo", in 2016 - his doctoral thesis on the topic "Peculiarities of medical control of persons with signs of connective tissue dysplasia at the stages of selection and sports improvement".
Doctor of the highest qualification category. Medical specialties: physical and rehabilitation medicine; physical therapy and sports medicine.
Membership (in expert councils, commissions, associations, societies, unions, etc.):
- Expert on accreditation of educational programs of the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education in specialties 222 "Medicine", 227 "Physical therapy, occupational therapy";
- Member of the Scientific and Methodological Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, subcommittee "Physical therapy, occupational therapy";
- Head of the group of experts of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on internships in the specialty "Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine";
- Expert in the field of "Physical and medical rehabilitation" of the Department of Health Protection of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration;
- Head of the "Health Care" section of the Junior Academy of Science of Ukraine in the Dnipropetrovsk region;
- Member of the Permanently Working Specialized Academic Council at the State Medical University for the Defense of Doctoral and Candidate's Dissertations in the Specialty 14.01.24 - "Exercise therapy and sports medicine";
- Head of ILT "Editor";
- Member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Doctors of Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy of Ukraine;
- Member of the board of the NGA "Association of Medical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine";
- Member of the NGA "Association of Sports and Rehabilitation Medicine of Ukraine".
Scientific and professional interests: medical provision of sports, health and recovery training; prevention of complications during physical training; physical rehabilitation of persons with diseases and injuries of the nervous system, joints and spine.
Job training abroad: international grants and training under the program of the Open Medical Institute (Weill Cornell Seminar) in rehabilitation medicine (Austria, Salzburg, 2018, 2019), job training at the Sheba rehabilitation center (Israel, Tel Aviv, 2019), job training at West-Finland College (Finland, Guitinen, 2018).